Monday, January 14, 2008

obsession

as ben blogged about a month ago - he bought an old car to restore.. i thought this was a good thing, that was going to keep him busy, and away from me while i'm studying..
here's what i didn't know - it was going to cost money.. lots and lots o' money.. he has one - junky old car sitting in my garage taking up space, and today he tells me he's going to buy another car - this one for parts...
he explains to me that - in the long run this will save me money - the old 'you've got to spend money to make money' argument - but i'm not having it.. i feel the need to remind my husband that he is not jay leno - and is not going to start collecting cars.. stay tuned to see who wins this argument..
as it is - the project seems to be underway and out of my hands..

ben putting together his new toy
 

all finished - and ready to help restore cars..
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Leno!