Wednesday, September 21, 2005

wake me up before you go go

so i'm having a hard time getting up in the mornings... in order to get to school on time i have to be out the door by 5:45... i have never ever been a morning person.. and i don't drink coffee.. so i'm having difficulty... if i got up and ran around all day it wouldn't be as bad... but instead i get up and sit in a lecture for 6 - 9 hours... making me even more sleepy.. so.. i called my very smart father.. and i asked him what i could do... and my loving father sent me some sample packets of an all natural energy stuff... so.. being an idiot i took the pack and opened it.. and took both pills.. not bothering to read the instructions which would have told me to take only one pill... 30 minutes later i started shaking like crazy.. my face, chest, and hands are bright red.. i kinda freaked out.. my pulse however was normal.. unfortunately this is the day we started injections... and i can't hold my hands still.. good times..
so.. the next day i took only one of those neat little pills and i was awake for class.. but no shaking.... i am in love with this stuff...if any one needs any energy.. and wants to do it the natural way.. just let me know.. i've got some wonderful stuff..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm on drugs. i am a golden god

chara said...

... i dig music..