Friday, September 23, 2005

bye bye real pepsi..

we're doing a paper on nutrition for one of my nursing classes.. according to my height and activity level (which is none) i'm about 7lbs over weight... This teacher says that i should only be eating about 1500 calories a day - and if i would like to lose weight i can only eat 1000 calories a day for 7 weeks... that'll help me loose my 7lbs.. of course i could exercise.. but i kinda hate that.. so i'm trying to figure out what i can eat and not gain any weight.. it looks like i'm going to have to go on the diet pepsi/snackwell diet.. i'm not happy about it.. but you gotta do what you gotta do..

3 comments:

Emma said...

YOU ARE CRAZY! anyway, i think snackwells has the same calories as other food like it... just no fat and all sugar. but- YOU ARE NOT FAT!

chara said...

oh.. i'm not saying i'm fat... it's my teacher who called me fat..
i'm not really worried about.. i think it's crazy that i'd have to eat only 1500 calories a day.. if i did that i'd have to skip lunches..
don't you worry emmA... i am crazy.. but i don't think i'm fatty..

Rhianon and Heath said...

I agree exercising is boring, there has to be a fun way for us be active.... The problem is I really want to be healthy, but depriving myself of my sugar is not going to happen!