Monday, March 24, 2008

easter part I

for easter we all headed over to my brother and loans -
my sister called me before and said she wasnt feeling up to a family get together - her whole family had gotten sick, and she finally succumbed to it on easter.. so i decided that since we had gotten all the easter baskets together, and were prepared for an easter egg hunt, and had all the stuff for dying eggs - that even if my sister couldn't make it - the kids needed to.. so ben (very reluctantly) and i assumed responsibility for deborah and isaiah - and played pretend parents on easter..
we had a great time.. the food was a amazing, and the family time was great..
it was a nice relaxing sunday - many thanks to trevor and loan who worked over time to make this a great easter.. thank you guys for the food, the family, and the fun.. you guys truly outdid yourselves..


just chilling
 

getting our egg dying on
 

on the hunt
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: