Thursday, October 27, 2005

punished with poop

in avoiding studying last night i called my sister.. who makes me laugh..
a couple of weeks ago my sister told me that she feels like she touches poop every day (she has two little kids.. and changes diapers daily)..
so i called her last night and this is what happened:
sissy: remember how i told you how i feel that i touch poop every day?
me: yes
sissy: well i think God is punishing me for saying that because now i really do touch poop every day...
sissy then tells me a story about my niece going poop on the toilet - and because deobrah is such a big girl she decides to wipe herself.. and in doing so she gets poop everywhere.. on the toilet seat, on the sink, on the floor, on the toilet paper holder.. and as i'm talking to my sister, poor deborah is standing in front of her mom with poop on her hands, her knees.. and even a little on her face.. my sister is very upset.. and so she hold up the phone to deborahs ear so that auntie kai (that's me) can tell deborah not to touch poop.. that poop on the hands is in fact bad... and my sister has warned me that if i laugh.. she will kill me.. so..
me: hey babe.. did you touch some poop?
deborah (very sad): yes..
me: babe.. poop is icky.. it's not fun.. you don't want to touch it.. (i wanted to explain that bacteria transmitted by the fecal oral route usually causes bad GI problems.. but i refrained)..
deborah: but i just love you kai.. don't be mad..
ok.. so she is way to cute.. even covered in poop.. not that i can see her over the phone.. but i can imagine..
anways.. sissy take the phone away.. and keeps chatting with me as she puts deborah in the bath.. so now deborahs all clean, and isaiah wanted in the bath.. and now they are both happy playing in the bath..
and then all of a sudden my sister says (very frustrated): isaiah!!! i am done dealing with poop today..".. yep.. isaiah had indeed pooped in the bath..
now.. i didn't think it was possible.. but perhaps god is really punishing my sister with poop..

1 comment:

The Shib said...

Thats awesome--your sister and her kids crack me up.