Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vote for me!


Time to vote my friends

I have two ideas submitted for the next SXSW conference and I need your help in voting for them so they will get added as part of the schedule.

As you may or may not know, I am working for a great new company called OneRecovery and we are pushing the boundries of online social networks and issues of recovery and healthcare. We are learning a ton during this process and meeting a world of amazing people and we'd like to share that information with others that may be interested.

In that effort I have put together 2 panels for the next SXSW (South by Southwest) interactive festival. This is an amazing event where very smart people of all areas come together to talk technology and its impact on all of us.

Please take a minute to vote for my panel ideas by giving them the ole thumbs up. It only takes a minute to sign up to vote. And if you have some nice feedback for the comments that would be great too.

thank you

Ben

No comments: